10/07/21

Fortune, Davido's photographer, has been laid to rest in Lagos.


 Fortune Umunname, Davido's photographer who perished on September 21st during a session, was buried in Yaba, Lagos.


The ceremony was also attended by a number of his friends and well-wishers.


Davido described how Fortune evolved from being a stranger to one of his closest confidants in a homage to the deceased.



I can't believe you're no longer with us. 


You've never left my side since we first met. 


for a one day... 


Your web page is self-explanatory. 


You were entirely focused on me, as if nothing else mattered. 


Within weeks, you transformed from being a complete stranger to one of my closest confidants. 


There isn't a single place I went that you and your lens didn't go.


"I can't believe I'm writing you a tribute right now, when we still had so much to do." 


Your training sessions. 


Your studios, that is. 


Trips. 


Shows. 


Moments. Scenes. 


“Everything.” 


I'm shocked you didn't give me the opportunity to keep the remainder of my commitments to you. 


Right now, my heart is so heavy, and I'm so thankful I met you. 


You were, without a doubt, the best child. 


You're a special breed, and I'm thankful that we got to travel the world together and share so many memorable events. 


He added, "You are irreplaceable, and while you are no longer with us, I will make certain that you are never forgotten."

Here some pictures of the burial below.





0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ZEEDAM | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top