1/04/22

"I will always come home to express love to my people, no matter how big my fame gets," Wizkid declares during a sold-out event in Lagos.


 

Wizkid Balogun, a Grammy Award-winning musician, emphasizes that his love for Nigeria would always be the cause for him to perform in Nigeria, no matter where his profession takes him.

The musician made the announcement during a live concert at Lagos' Landmark Beach, which will be his last for the year 2021.

Wizkid promised his fans during the sold-out event, which drew a massive crowd, that no matter what happened, he would always put their love first.

“Lagos pass O2 arena for UK, No matter how many venues I have filled, No matter how much money I make, No Matter how Big My Name Big Wiz gets, I will always come back home to show love to my people,” he stated.


0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ZEEDAM | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top